Minggu, 06 Agustus 2017

Love words for your bae 💓

Love words you can say to your bae 💋

❤ I choose you. And I'll choose you over and over and over. Without  pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you.

❤ I still remember the first time I fell for you. I havem't gotten up yet.

❤ मी तुझ्यावर प्रेम करतो. नेहमी.
Mī tujhyāvara prēma karatō. Nēhamī.
I love you. Always.
(Marathi language)

❤ When I'm with you, hours feel like second. When we're apart, days feel like years.

❤ Je ne peux pas vivre sans toi.
I can't live without you.
(French language)

❤ I've never loved my name until your voice said it.

❤ I wonder if we ever think of each other at the same time.

❤ i have completely fall for you. Everything you do, everything you say, everything you are. You are my first thought in the morning, you are the last thought before I fall asleep. And. You're almost every tought in between

❤ I'd rather have bad times with you, than good time with someone else. I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself. I'd rather have hard times together than to have it easy apart. I'd rather have the one who holds my heart.

❤ C’est cela l’amour, tout donner, tout sacrifier sans espoir de retour.
That is love, to give away everything, to sacrifice everything, without the slightest desire to get anything in return.
-Albert Camus-

❤ I can't promise you a perfect relationship. What I can promise you is that if you're trying, I'm staying.

❤ I just want you to know, that when I picture myself happy. It's with you.

❤ I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how everytime I'm with you, I feel so complete.

❤ Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason

❤ Sometimes, I look at you and wonder how I got to be so damn lucky.

❤ Remember the day we first started talking to each other? Cause that's what started you & I.

❤ Why would I look at the stars if your eyes shine brighter than them?

❤ If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Only then would you realize how special you are to me.

❤ Dear my bae. You are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on. The one person I know I can count on, you're the love of my life. You're my everything.

❤ My perfect day has nothing to do with the weather or what I'm doing. My perfect day is whenever I am with you.

❤ I thank my God everytime I remember you.

❤ I love hearing your voice even just for a few minutes. It's like a hug from far away.

❤ You don't need to be perfect to be loved.

❤ You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who I can never get tired of talking to, and the only one who crosses my mind constantly through out the day. You're the only one who can makes me smile without trying, bring down my mood without intention and affect my emotions with every action of yours. I can't explain with just words how much you mean to me, but you're the only one I'm afraid of losing and the one I want to keep in my life.

❤ Loving you is easy, missing you is hard, wishing you where with me bound by a strong cord, all the time thinking of you when we were apart. I want to be with you forever.

❤ Je t'aime plus qu'hier mais moins qur demain
 I love you more than yesterday, but less than tomorrow.

❤ missing you comes in waves, and tonight I'm drowning.

❤ Tu me manques
 You are missing from me = I miss you.

❤ I don't need expensive things, I just need you.

❤ When I tell you I love you
I don't say it out of habit
I say to remind you that
you're the best thing that
ever happened to me.

❤You're the sunshine that makes my day.

❤ My favourite place is inside your arms.

❤ Let me love you, if not for the rest of your life, then for the rest of my life.

❤ I wish that you were here, or that I were there or that we were together anywhere.

❤ It's nice to have someone in your life who can make you smile even when they're not around.

❤ I love you more than words can show. I think of you more than you could ever know, until forever this will be true, because there is no one I would ever love the way I love you.

❤ Yeah, I'm selfish. Because I will never share you with anyone else.

❤ Let's flip coin. Heads, I'm yours. Tails, you're mine.

❤ And the day spent with you is my favourite day. So today is my favourite day.

❤ I saw that you were perfect so I loved you. Then I saw that you're not perfect and I love you even more.

❤ And only you look in my eyes, like there was something in me worth seeing
-------------------------------------------------------------

Comment & share 💓💓

6 komentar: